Oct 20, 2200UT
Any additions, changes?
6. Follow-up on clock breaks, Maser and A/C moved to different circuits. 7. Final testing of windstow recovery fix. 8. NTP (pcfshb):
a. pcfshb needs more stratum 1 servers, especially remote b. is cnsshb a CNS II clock directly serving NTP or through a TAC32 program? c. is tac32ho a TAC32 program connected to a CNS I or a CNS II clock? d. are there similar issues at other sites and/or 26m?
- from op comments:
1. FS failure R1708 Hobart26
R1708: Wrong receiver to start with, FS failure, windstows.
Comments by op suggests this is the windstow recovery issue but not sure.
2. Hobart26 R1708 had L band selected.
- Receiver stuck in Lband Scans failed 278-1700 through 278-2217 (JS);
2157UT – OTTER interface reset (using 'r' command) and SX reciever put
on axis (JS) [Have updated the setup notes to include this as a fix for stuck
Exactly what is switched between L and SX? RF at the Mark 4 rack via a relay?
3. R1708 Yg Disc position problem.
R1708: Disc pos ~120 GB behind schedule, inexplicably.
Dan suggested this could be caused by disk-record=on is late by the schedule being delayed. Session A1524 Hb, last July it was caused by the weather command sensor but also too many unnecessary checks. Dan can advise on making the Mark5 commands respond faster if requested.
4. Katherine r4709 (more for Ed’s review) - Field system reboot after start of experiment
Experiment started ok, except the command “clkoff-2” was still in the proc file,
so it recorded a huge delay difference. Halted the schedule after the first scan.
I couldn't find the right file, called Imogen to fix. (Ellen); 18:50 UT – Imogen
was unable to fix due “clkoff-2” to internet problems. I have changed the settings
in the log monitor so it won't ring alarms every scan.