Hobart 12m:

Disk VSN: HOB+1011

Data volume at beginning: 9193 GB

  • Experiment started OK (Ross).
  • 8:27 UT : disc position ~50 GB behind - Rxmon restarted. (Ellen)

Katherine 12m:

Disk VSN: HOB+0124

Data volume at beginning: 12406 GB

  • Experiment started OK (Ross).

Yarragadee 12m:

Disk VSN: HOB+0130 (changed to HOB+0102 part way through, details below)

Data volume at beginning: 0 GB (missing 6 GB)

  • Missed first scan due to module swap (Ross).
  • 19:43:11 UT: Wind stowed, missed scans 053-1943 through 053-1956b (Ross).
  • 20:18:55 UT: Wind stowed, missed scans 053-2018 through 053-2036 (Ross).
  • 21:11:08 UT: Wind stowed, missed scans 053-2111 through 053-2119 (Ross).
  • 07:39 UT : noticed that the autocorrelation was terrible. So was the next scan. Previous scans might also be bad, I just didn't notice. When I tried to investigate, the field system reported that the connection was lost to the mark 5. Bad scans (at least) from 054-0738 to 054-0742. (Ellen)
  • 07:44 UT schedule halted, restarted DBBC and the field system. This didn't help. Called Imogen, she said the pointers were wrong and so we need to change the module. Test recording went ok so schedule was restarted. (Ellen)
  • Missed scans 054-0744 to 054-0821. (Ellen)
  • 08:18 UT schedule resumed on new module: HOB+0102, first scan 054-0823. This makes the disc position about 2080 GB behind schedule. (Ellen)