Disk VSN: HOB+1004
Data volume at beginning: 1025 GB
Disk VSN: HOB+0110
Data volume at beginning:RD 0 GB
- 00:45 UT: alarm through DBBC has changed in last digit. Might cause one of these small cklock jumps. (Lucia)
- 02:07 UT: dbbc kept drifting. Schedule halted, dbbc reset, fs restarted. First good scan 239-0210. Missed 90 GB. (Lucia)
- 09:57 UT: ALARM: Delay through DBBC has changed. Monitor for stability and reset DBBC if it drifts. Delay is not stable, dbbc keeps drifting, schedule halted and dbbc reset. Missed scans 239-0957 and 239-1007 (Ross).
Disk VSN: HOB+0083
Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- SETUP: ntpq has highly unstable offset in fifth row ranging between -13 and -22 ms. First two are stable, and third and fourth are consistently less than 10 ms (Ross).
- SETUP: Cannot record to HART+101 module in Bank A. Module HOB+0083 in bank B can successfully be recorded to (Ross).