Mk5=mode? is “ 0x55555555 : 4 : 2 ; ” should be 0xffffffff according to wiki and prc file?
Disk VSN: HOB+0120
Data volume at beginning: 23293.563 GB
- Experiment Started okay (Liz)
- 11:15 UT autocorrelation plots not updating, assume due to rapid data transfers in progress (Warren)
Disk VSN: BKG+0141
Data volume at beginning: 6.090 GB
- 17:30 Experiment started okay (Liz)
- 17:35 UT Alarm “mark 5 reports sync error. Check clock stability.” which developed into “dbbcn:error connect():dbbc device connection open timed-out”. Had to halt schedule, power cycle the DBBC and fmset to fix. First good scan 264-1815 (Liz)
- 18:25 UT Autocorrelations showing distinct but small delta-like peaks along the whole image. Better than before DBBC cycled so just leaving and watching for now. (Liz)
- 20:44 UT and 21:19UT “WARNING: error an -103 pointing computer tracking errors are too large. WARNING: error qo -301 warning: onsource status is slewing! ALARM: error m5 -900 not while recording or playing” Acknowledged alarm, seems not to have affected anything (Liz).
2016.264.20:43:04 WARNING: error m5 -906 mark5 return code 6: inconsistent or conflicting request
* 00:30 UT system temperature readings overflowing constantly (Warren) * 05:56 UT failed to get on source before next source commanded (Warren)
Disk VSN: HOB+0100
- 17:52UT Experiment started late as slow changing modules since yg operator didn't know we needed a new module after he took the r1 module out… First scan: 264-1752 (Liz)