Disk VSN: abc-123 | Data volume at beginning: 8432 GB
- 18:00UT Experiment started ok (Lucas)
Disk VSN: GFSC+022/8000 | Data volume at beginning: 0.00 GB
- 18:00UT Experiment started okay (Lucas)
- Getting pseudo-frequency antenna connection problems. Hacky solution: antenna=open@!,10m in field system. If antenna connected, this command is ignored, if the antenna isn't connected, it connects it. Not the best solution but it has been working (Lucas)
- 23:20 UT, mk5 connection closed. Can't issue commands to mk5 from fs. Halted schedule. No idea what went wrong. EndDIM refused to end despite agreeing with me.
- pkill DIM
- (there was also a tstDIMino running??)
- sudo reboot wouldn't turn of mk5ke, used ipske
- Dimino now is working (Lucas).
- Back on schedule 23:40 UT (Lucas).
- 07:00 UT WARNING: Large difference between formatter and maser delays. maserdelay = 2.660e-7 and clkoff = 1.5531e-1 (!!!). Jamie has suggested to keep an eye on dbbc pps_delay = 61950. They will fix the problem next week (Simin).
Disk VSN: MAT+0003/8000 | Data volume at beginning: 0.00 GB
- 18:00UT Experiment started okay (Lucas).