Disk VSN: GSFC+024/8000 | Data volume at beginning: 4133.964 GB
- S/X receiver is around 100K, pump is on.
- 17:30UT - Telescope slewing during first scan due to drives getting stuck (Patrick)
Disk VSN: HOB+0067/8000 | Data volume at beginning: 0.897 GB
- 17:30UT - Experiment started OK (Patrick)
- 19:40UT - pcfsyg disk filled up. Deleted open monica log to free up space. (Patrick)
- 22:30 UT Patrick discovered the Monica log file /usr2/oMlog oMonica.log was writing flat out at 20 GB per hour. This was due to constant errors logging that Monica couldn't connect to weather on localhost port 5000. A restart of Monica server on pcfsyg fixed the problem (Warren and Patrick)