Disk VSN: HOB+0127/32000 | Data volume at beginning: 14000 GB
- 1730UT Experiment started 10 ,minutes late at 1740UT because drives were having problems turning on. On the live page the left drive was switching between 'error' or off, and the right drive was on then off then ready.Seemed to fix itself eventually. First scan 337-1741 (Katie).
- 1947UT Wind Stowed (Katie)
- Resumed schedule scan 338-0851 (mas)
- AT 0907 UT, PCFS suddenly crashed. Restart PCFS and received continuous error “Allocating memory for antenna monitoring”. Called Warren and he reboot the drive PCFS. Wind stowed and halt the schedule from scan 338-0917 through … (mas)
- 1200UT It is not windy (and hasn't been for a couple of hours according to BOM), the live page was not working. Resumed schedule, successfully tracking from scan 338-1212 (Ross)
- 1311UT Actual windstow; missed scans 338-1312 through 338-1345 and 1505 through 1535 (Ross)
- 1512UT field system locked up, restarted vdesk (Ross)
Disk VSN: HOB+0100| Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- 1730UT Experiment started okay (Katie).