Disk VSN: HOB+0015 | Data volume at beginning: 2561.372 GB
- 1730UT No communication to antenna (Lim)
- 1814UT Antenna connection resumed. First scan started on 042-1814a (Lim).
- There were too many “vdesk” running on newsmerd, all terminated by Jamie.
- Run vdesk again and “drvon” for about 15 minutes until the connection comes back.
- 1954UT fs crashed, scans 042-1957b to 042-2024 were probably missed as well (Lim).
- 2022UT fs-auscope restarted, next scan is 042-2028 (Lim).
- 2120UT Error: Cannot get monitor info from antenna (8020003); #antcn#Network I/O Timeout occurred on write
- 2153UT DrivePC (sys26m) and Hobart machine rebooted, that sort of cleared the problem, which was a result of power failure. Next scan 042-2159 . Missed scans: 042-2119 to 042-2157 (Lim).
- 0812UT - There seemed to be a power failure. Tried restarting the FS and running the schedule however that showed up The allocating memory for antenna monitoring error. Rebooted the drivepc by using the command “rem_reboot -r rakbus sys26m” on observer@newsmerd. The RA/Dec/time values which were static earlier, now started changing (as seen on rack 1 through the camera). Did “source=disable” on the FS to resume the schedule. Scans 043-0811 to 043-0844 affected (Prad).
- 0910UT - Drives weren't ready on time for the last few scans. “drvon” on vdesk a few times seemed to have done the trick. Left drive (on) delay causing the problem? Scans 043-0848b to 043-0908 likely to have been affected (Prad).
Disk VSN: HOB+0033 | Data volume at beginning: 1875.572 GB
- 1730UT Experiment started okay (Lim).