Disk VSN: CURT+102/6000 | Data volume at beginning: 0 gb
- mk5 was not communicating with the field system. So initially, there was no recording. After restarting the mk5 and DIMino had to then restart the drivepc (antenna communication was broken).
- 21:40 UT Experiment recording started at 21:40 UT after power cycle dbbchb (warren)
- 14:26, 15:20: UT Received continuous error: “error being ignored: error ma -4 device rx timed-out on response” (mas)
- 15:21 UT halt schedule. Restart PCFS. Missed scans 282-1518 and 282-1606 (mas)
Disk VSN: HOB+0016/8000| Data volume at beginning: 0GB
- 1800UT Experiment started ok (Prad)