Disk VSN: flexbuffke
- 1630UT experiment started Ok.
- started getting mk5 error 'error m5 -900 : not doing record'. find out that data was not being recorded. restarted dbbc3ke, did setup again, but didn't help. Warren looked deep into it and found out proc file had setupvgos commented out. After correcting that, recording started smoothly. I've faced the same issue with previous mix mode experiment. I think 'setupvgos' is commented out in 'si.prc', where we copy it for a particular experiment. Not sure whether it is a permanent thing or someone did some editing recently. Have to check further on this. (Jay)
- si.prc has been fixed, setupsx procedure alias for setupvgos had been commented out (Warren)
- First good scan is from 1732UT (Jay)
- 0827UT ALARM: error st -998 reading systemclock1; ALARM: error st -999 illegal state error; Antenna communication software (antcn) problem; Try sending source=disable or antenna=open to reinitialise connection. “antenna=open” and “antenna=operate” brought back the connection after several times trying. Affected scans: 082-0828 to 082-0842a (Simin)
Disk VSN: MPI+0817/8000/1024 | Data volume at the beginning: 0 GB
- 1630UT Experiment started OK (Jay)