Disk VSN: HOB+0117/32000 | free space at beginning: 11502 GB, data volume begin 20498 GB (Warren) disk is 32000 G in total and experiment is around 6000G so should be fine .
- 17:30UT- Experiment started OK (Katie) - Although eremote control completely lost connection, but closing and opening it again fixed it.
- 21:20UT-ALARM: error fl -1 previous source in this schedule not reached before new source was commanded, then saw on eremote control instead on 'Antenna onsource' or tracking, it said antenna stuck. Also Drive status –> Not Ready. On timeke, it says that the E Stop has tripped. Called Mick, didn't reach him. Warren on the way though. (Katie)
- Antenna problem started at scan 163-2124 (Katie)
- Antenna fixed and next good recording aua046_ke_163-2259 at 22:59 (Warren)
- 09:00UT-eRemote control, keeps losing connection for a few seconds and then reconnects. (Katie)
Disk VSN: MPI+0817/8000 | Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- 17:30:00 - Experiment started ok (Katie)