Disk VSN: HOB+0120 | Data volume at beginning: 12989.266 GB
- Needed to restart OTTER on observer@rx26m as it crashed? (Lucas).
- Experiment started late. Antenna drives was in weird state, continually getting 'Error: Allocating memory' for #atcn#. Also telescope thought wind was high and was wind stowed. Monica (desktop 5 newsmerd vnc) reported wind as quite normal.
- Fixed problem by resetting the drive pc (vdesk would not load sys26m which was a large diagnostic) with command: rem_reboot -r rakbus sys26m. For good measure, also opened vdesk with sys26m and abort, abort-ed. Then reset field system and voila, it worked. note - found this fix on the ra-wiki (not auscope wiki).
- First scan is 3338-1857, all previous scans missed.
- sx receiver parameter pres out of range showed up multiple times from 1414UT. However the values on the live page seem to be fine (Prad).
Disk VSN: MAT+0008/8000 | Data volume at beginning: 0.0 GB
- Experiment started one scan late, missed scan 338-1730 (Lucas).
- 10:30 UT, started getting alarms about:
2018.339.10:52:46.01?ERROR st -5 Error return from antenna, see Mbus error. 2018.339.10:53:01.01?ERROR st -998 reading SystemClock1 2018.339.10:53:01.01?ERROR st -999 TCP/IP connection was closed by remote peer
and antenna=open, antenna=operate did not solve the issue. I first reset the drives on timeke, and when that also failed to work after open/operate, rebooted the system in timeke. Then after antenna=open, antenna=operate this worked. Normally this is not necessary but this time it was - Lucas.
Disk VSN: | Data volume at beginning: 0.0 GB
- 17:45 UT Experiment started late, ping to telescope was so bad it took a very long time for the setup commands to successfully and and correctly go through the network (Lucas).