Disk VSN: flexbuffhb
- 1730UT - Experiment started ok(Pradyumna).
- cannot set fs time without multiple format recorder error from the onset. Invoked 'setupaum' at 1813UT to fix it. Apparently, a benign error?
Disk VSN: flexbuffke (34 N/A)
- 1730UT - cannot set fs time without multiple format recorder error from the onset. Reset dbbc3, passed the 'setupaum' command, and jive5ab restarted. There was no recording happening. Recording started 1905UT.
- 2248UT - All samplers had bad stats. Restarted dbbc3ke. Resumed experiment at 2345UT (Pradyumna).
- 0436UT - All samplers gone bad again, I will not reset it for the rest of the experiment. (Lim)
Disk VSN: USN-0097/4000/1024| Data volume at beginning: 0.0 GB
- 1730UT - Experiment started ok (Pradyumna).
- 1805UT - Had to sync clocks with fmset because of a marginal error (Pradyumna).