Disk: Flexbuffhb | Data volume at beginning: N/A
- 22:55 - Experiment started after backend wiring corrected. (JMc)
Disk VSN: HOB+0124 | Data volume at beginning: 7723 GB
- 22:55 - Experiment started late due to issues with Hobart12. Otherwise OK (JMc).
- 07:03 - Formatter clock synced. scan missed 228-0705, 228-0707 (Atifur).
- 07:40 - Field system froze. PCFS, MK5, DBBC all were reset. scan missed 228-0723 to 228-0908 (Atifur).
- 10:00 - DBBC stopped responding. Rebooted. Schedule started @ 10:06 UT (Atifur).
- 11:00 - Drift in delay. DBBC rebooted. (Atifur)
- 11:40 - Drift in delay. DBBC rebooted. (Atifur)
- 13:00 - Looked like it was going to start drifting again, but stabilised. (Katie)
- After Experiment - data between ~0900-1510 recorded to another module, required for the subsequent R4 experiment. This had to be deleted in order to observe R4855 - no data will be available for correlation. Please make sure to check that the correct module is selected if the mark5/pcfs has been power cycled, before resuming the schedule. (JMc)
Disk VSN: HOB+0130 | Data volume at beginning: 7637 GB
- 23:01 - Experiment started late due to issues with Hobart12. Otherwise OK (JMc).