Disk VSN: Flexbuffhb | Data volume at beginning: N/A
- Schedule drudged and processed using snp2flexbuff.sh. Schedule has been edited to include the SAR scan at 19:18:08. Scans 267-1916 and 267-1919 have been skipped. (JMc)
- To set up the DBBCs/recorders, please use “aum007.setup.py” but do not run this until after mv022 completes! The reason is that both experiments are using the DBBCHO and flexbuff for the recording.
- 230149 - DBBCHO restarted with correct v105E_2 software. (JMc)
- ~0400 Network to the antenna failed. Fixed by power cycling media adaptor, then rebooting antenna controller. (JMc)
Disk VSN: HOB+0120/32000 | Data volume at beginning: 22862.928 GB (9138)
- Experiment started OK (Prad).
Disk VSN: HOB+0123/32000 | Data volume at beginning: 30686.115 GB (1314)
- Experiment started okay (JMc).
- 23:30 - 2339. Windstows at Yarragadee, but due to malfunctioning anemometer. windyg has been powered off to clear the bogus windstow, (JMc)