Schedule did not start until 2300. Yg will need to finish early (~1800 UT) to set up for R4.
Disk VSN: flexbuffhb
- started Ok (JMc)
Disk VSN: flexbuffke
- Started Ok (JMc)
- Note - DBBC# summary is showing Sampler 1 as bad - this is ok for now, just down to a reporting threshold issue (JMc)
- Nuisance errors about antcn timeout (st -999). Seems to be timing out by fractions of a millisecond and restored immediately afterwards (JMC)
- 0923 UT - Power failure (?). Drives off, DBBC rebooted. GPIB also locked, ditto CNS clock (JMc).
- 1040 UT - Schedule resumed (JMc)
Disk VSN: HOB+0104/16000 | Data volume at beginning: 6781.87 GB
- Started ok (HJMc)
- 1800 UT - Experiment stopped and changed to r4 at 1800UT