Disk VSN: flexbuffhb
- 1800UT Experiment started okay (Lim)
- Several brief windstows between ~0000 and 0400 UT (JMc)
Disk VSN: flexbuffke
- 1806UT Experiment started 6 minutes late (Lim)
- “TCP/IP connection closed” multiple times (Lim), a few scans might be shorter than the scheduled length.
- 0030-0430 No recordings after power interruption(?) and network error. preob procedure did not include the “runtime” command, leading to incompatible format issues. No alarms raised by log monitor, though error was active (JMc)
- 1645 UT, received a continuous error “ Error st -999 tcp/ip connection was closed by remote peer”. Had tried to reboot the drive, but the antenna still failed and stuck till the end of the experiment (1800 UT) (mas)
Disk VSN: HOB+0116 | Data volume at beginning: 6.96TB
- 1800UT Experiment started okay (Lim).