Disk VSN: flexbuf-2hb
- 1730 UT Experiment started late. (Jay)
Disk VSN: flexbuffke
- 1730 UT Experiment started okay (Jay)
- 1936 UT Dbbc3 samplers went bad. schedule halted. trying to power cycle dbbc3ke but upscd command isn't working. (Jay)
- restarted nut server on flexbuffke 'root'. that did the trick. reconfig dbbc3. resetup field system. back on schedule from 2032UT
- 0057 UT halt schedule, reboot antenna control (warren)
- 0103 UT resume schedule (w)
- 0550 UT note that IFD delay occasionally reports as “bad” but quickly comes good (w)
- 0654UT Restarted dbbc3 to fix IFD. Did this before reading the above comment. Resumed at 0726UT(Prad).
- 0916UT setupaum had to be run to start recording again. No scans between 0654 and 0915UT.
- 1230UT all samplers bad, reconfigure dbbc3ke at 1400UT-1440UT (Lim).
Disk VSN: HOB+1013/16000/1024| Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- 1730UT Experiment started okay (Jay).