Disk VSN: HOB+0100/16000 | Data volume at beginning: 1077.69 GB
- 1730UT - Experiment will start late. Antenna wind-stowed (Jay)
- 1932UT - Antenna released from wind stow. When I put it on schedule, found out that drives had crashed. tried 15-20 times to restart drives from vdesk. finally drives restarted. Antenna put on schedule. First good scan is 203-1932. All previous scans are missed (Jay).
- Note: large disk_pos value for HO26 is beacuse i've halted the schedule and put recording on 'off' during wind stow (Jay).
- 12:55 UT pcfshb shutdown so clkoff maserdelay don't work on hobart fs (warren)
- 22:50 UT no autocorrelations as no checkmk5 procedure. added procedure. autocorr look bad (w)
- 22:56 UT terminated fs to re-establish delay comms. at same time reconfigure dbbc as spectra bad (warren)
- 23:01 antenna comm problems, reboot drive pc (w)
- 23:16 first source since fix 203-2316 (w)
- 23:21 autocorrelations still bad… (w)
- 23:40 dbbc reboot and reconfigure, still bad. (w)
- 00:00 UT complete start from beginning, drudg schedule and proc, restart everything (w)
- 00:22 UT back on schedule, OK now using 2-bit autocorrelation check (w)
- 0940UT,1050UT - device rx timed out (Prad)
Disk VSN: HOB+0111/16000 | Data volume at beginning: 1.4 GB
- 1730UT - Experiment started OK (Jay)