Disk VSN: MAT+0003, GSFC+012 | Data volume at beginning: 3678.1391 GB and 0 GB
- 1730UT Experiment started ok (Prad).
- See the occasional device rx timed out error (Prad).
- 0137 UT wind stowed (warren)
- 0140 UT changed disk module to GSFC+012 (w)
- 0458 UT Schedule resumed (JMc)
- 0600 UT - Windstowed (JMc)
- 0630 UT - Back on schedule (JMc)
- 1148 UT Noticed the field system wasn't updating…looks like it has crashed. Restarted and schedule. Then got “Allocating memory for antenna monitoring” error. Rebooted sys26m using “rem_reboot -r rakbus sys26m” on newsmerd and that seems to have worked.Now it's windstowed. will keep an eye when it will be released from windstow. (Jay)
- 1512 UT - Back on schedule (Jay)
- clkoff and maserdelay not working after rebooting field system. Something to do with GPIB connection reset. tried restarting GPIB through IP Switches but didn't solve the issue(Jay)
- 1546 UT- Windstowed (Jay)
Disk VSN: HOB+0109 | Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- 1730UT Experiment started OK (Prad).
- no checkmk5 commands