Observer: Arwin Kahlon
Disk VSN: GSFC+022
Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
Data volume at the end: 28.83 GB
- 06:00 UT Yg field system wasn't starting properly, rebooted the pcfyg computer which seems to have resolved the problem.
- 06:15 UT Error messages saying dbbc not running, reconfigured the dbbc followed by a fmset.
- 07:00 UT - 07:15 UT : X= cross, S=direct (20v): No signal was observed and I noticed that the az/el weren't changing at all (I expected them to change as we are tracking a fast moving nearby object). I stopped the tracking reloaded the pointings and finally a signal was observed at 07:15 UT.
- 07:15 UT - 07:30 UT: X= cross, S=direct (20v): The antenna seems to be tracking the spacecraft well now.
- 07:30:35 UT - 08:00 UT : X=cross, S=cross (variable volt. 14v -checked with Yg staff): As evident in the figure below the signal strength was slightly less compared to the s=direct mode.