Disk VSN: HOB+1002 | Data volume at beginning: 11382.198 GB
- 1730UT Experiment started ok (Prad)
- First scan may have been affected because mk5 clocks required syncing (Prad).
- 1737UT/1745UT - mk5 crashed twice. Likely the first and second scans corrupted (Prad).
- 1755UT - The module graphic magically turned from 28% free to 100% free as though the whole previous data was wiped off. Confirmed with 'DirList' on oper@mk5hb that this was not the case. Some strange ERC glitch? (Prad)
- 23:21 - Swapped to HOB+0069 for remainder of OHG experiment. DirList on HOB+1002 shows valid data up to 11 TB but the record pointer was been reset to 0.2 TB. Module swapped to avoid overwriting some as yet unexported data from CRD104. (JMc)
- 1037UT 70K receiver gettng too hot, gone out to MtP; pump was on when I got there and temperature is around 85K now I'm back again (Ross)
Disk VSN: HART-015 | Data volume at beginning: 0.00 GB
- 1730UT Experiment started okay (Prad)
Disk VSN: NYAL-013 | Data volume at beginning: 0.00 GB
- 1730UT Experiment started okay (Prad).