This is an old revision of the document!
Disk VSN: HOB+0123/32000/1024 | Data volume at beginning:0GB
- 1800UT Experiment started okay (Pradyumna).
- 1633 UT wind stow (warren)
- 1642 UT tried to unstow for a minute before auto-stow again (w)
- 1115UT was not tracking for a while, fs needed to be restarted, drives need to be reset on timeyg (Eloise/Jay)
Disk VSN: HOB+0128/32000/1024 | Data volume at beginning: 9648 GB
- dbbc connection errors since start. dbbc3hb could not be connected to (wrong ddc - dbbchb needed ). First scan at 2041UT (Pradyumna)
- 2041UT mk5b clock sync issues. fmset sync did not work. Had to reboot mk5hb. Fixed by 2104UT.
- 2147 UT wind stowed (warren)
- 0130 UT schedule resumed (w)
- 0135 UT wind stowed again (w)
- 0302 UT out of wind stow, schedule resumed (w)
- 0512 UT wind stowed (w)
- 1113 UT stopped windstowing, back on schedule (Eloise)