- Missed scan 258-1702a due to SpaceX changeover.
- Recording to USN-0201, +0 GB.
- Missed scans up to and including 258-1901a due to VPN issue.
- Missed scans up to and including 258-1939 due to bad autocorrelation. First scan is 258-1944b.
- Recording to BKG-0052, +0 GB.
- Missed scans up to and including 258-1837b due to VPN issue. First scan is 258-1841.
- Mark 5 at Yarragadee was powered off, however, this problem was not identified and rectified until 258-2037.
- Recording to USN-0179, +0 GB.
- Chris' comments
- Some (all?) scans have not been observed due to problems with the mk5. I appear to have made it run again. First scan is 258-2227a at 22:27:53.
- Recording to module TR-00014.
- Was anything recorded to USN-0179? Why are we not using it anymore?
- Scans 259-0005, 259-0007a, 259-0009a were missed for a module swap. 32 TB module HOB+0119 is now in bank B.
- Ross' comments
- USN-0179 has no useful data on it but was swapped out in case it was at fault.