- USN0-0202 (vk)
- Noticed that the mark 5 formatter offset is just above 5ms, still within normal parameters, but not usually that high, need to keep an eye on it (Imogen)
- UAO-0026 (vk)
- 05:11UT antenna stuck - scan 308-0511 is rubbish, schedule halted after this, waiting for Martin to manually fix. We (Brett, Jamie and I) tried resetting and rebooting everything, but antenna stayed in a state where it was not permitted to drive - ie PERMIT was RED, with INACTIVE and BRAKE ON. (EM)
- 06:22UT re-cycling the power didn't fix it, experiment scrapped for Katherine, Jamie says people will investigate it tomorrow (EM)
- HOB+0096 (vk) - Also contains AUST56/57. Needs to be delivered to Hobart immediately after observations.
- Start disk_pos 10043.532 GB
Qcode % of Total % of Correlated scans scans 5-9 83% 93% 0 2% 3% 4-1,A-H,N 4% 4% Removed 11% -
HOBART12 (Hb/d): A few (5-10%) non-detections in S-band.
KATH12M (Ke/a): No data after UT 308-0511. Station reported:
YARRA12M (Yg/i): A few (5%) non-detections in S-band.
Problems: HOBART12 has a small clock break at ~06:27 (-.67 nsec).
YARRA12M has 3 small clock breaks, at ~17:11, ~23:30, and ~00:17. Only the 00:17 break (+.73 nsec) is set and the others require deselecting a few dozen observations. KATH12M died after the first 12 hrs, reason unknown.
Number of Observations
Scheduled Recoverable* Used % of scheduled obs used
HOBART12 936 731 703 75.1% KATH12M 1108 581 552 49.8% YARRA12M 1078 862 796 73.8% --------------- --------- ----------- --------- ------ Station Total** 4418 3537 3341 75.6%
- Recoverable: can be included in the solution.
- * Total includes distinct observations only.
MISSED: Station was scheduled, but it did not observe. NOT CORR: Station was scheduled but not correlated. NOT USED: Usable data was generated for this station, but the analyst rejected it all.