Disk VSN: UAO-0026 Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- Pointing corrections: -0.00298 -0.02682 Source: Pictora
Disk VSN: USN-0087 Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- Chris screwed up - his alarm didn't go off, and Ke did not start with the schedule. However, Ke had an issue with driving to sources - any source issued causes Ke to drive to the elevation limit of 5 degrees, then complains it is stuck. After contacting Warren 1.5 hours into the schedule, pcfske was restarted - however, it was then not communicable remotely. Martin was called to get pcfske into a workable state. At some stage along the way, the fs time was wrong, despite ntp and so forth on pcfske being correct. This is due to the fs grabbing time from the hardware clock, which may depend on a bad battery in the computer. Jamie corrected this, but the hardware clock may reset on a reboot. (Chris)
- First recorded scan of the schedule is at 20:21:16. Nothing was recorded before this - 236 GB not recorded. (Chris)
- Autocorrelation spectra steep in bands 12 and 13 (Ross).
Disk VSN: USN-0111 Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- Yg is suffering from a faulty DBBC - X-band channels are OK, but S-band may not be.
- Pointing corrections: 0.13474 0.00000 Source: Pictora The pointing is probably awful because of the bad S-band Tsys.
- Tsys readings unreliable in bands 09 and 10, and autocorrelation spectra steep in bands 11 through 14 (Ross).