Module: HOB+0068, start pos 0 GB
- 13:10 UT - Clock jump. (Ellen)
Module: ULVBI-27, start pos 0 GB
- 20:16 - dbbc would not reconnect after restart for clock drift. Missed scans 341-2016 onwards.(Ross)
- 05:20 schedule halted after several clock breaks.
- 08:50 schedule halted after several clock breaks. Reconfiguring DBBC (Dave)
- 342-0856a missed
- 09:41 DBBC still skipping. Trying another reconfig.
- 12:42 UT - Delay difference started drifting. I logged on the DBBC VNC ready to reconfig and watched it just re-start itself. The drives also turned off mid way through the scan 342-1242a. Missed scan 342-1245b and half of 342-1249b. (Ellen)
- 12:51 UT - Delays still drifting. Halting schedule and restarting DBBC again. And again. Looks to have stabilised. The field system then crashed. I restarted everything again and now it looks ok. Missed scans 342-1254 to 342-1333b inclusive. (Ellen)
- 13:52 UT - started drifting AGAIN. Following Jamie's advice I'm giving up and leaving it. (Ellen)
Module: NAIC-004, start pos 0 GB