17:00 UT: Experiment Started OK. Disk position 1799.86 GB at start. (Lucas)
17:00:10 UT 2016.138.17:00:10 WARNING: No PCFS activity for 0.1 minutes.
2016.138.17:00:10 Check VNC session to see if Field System software is running
2016.138.17:00:10 Check network connection.
Restarted field system from IP, also monica, reconfigure dbbc amd log monitor/e-control.
This lead to a new error: (e.g)
2016.138.21:52:35.28?ERROR qk -211 Tsys value for device eu overflowed or was less than zero.
2016.138.21:52:39.19?ERROR ib -10 ibcon initialization failed, gpib devices inaccessible.
Tried to restart GRIB from IP however this did not work.
Jim managed to restart/reconfigure everything; include re adjusting the attenuators which did not restore after fs reboot (is that correct Jim)?
First 'good' scan: 138-1943 755 2052-474 216 84 CW 19:43:06 19:43:49 0:43 300.0 *
All scans before missed. (Lucas)
- 23:50 UT: Manually power cycled GPIB to try and fix error ib -10 - Talk light was constantly on (possible communication jam). After power cycle - talk light is no longer constantly on. Error persists. (Bryn)
- 02:06 UT: Restarted fs to try fix error ib -10. Missed scans 139-0212 and 139-0217. Unsuccessful - Will reboot pcfs during next gap in schedule. (Bryn)
- 02:37 UT: Rebooted pcfs. (Bryn)
- 02:50 UT: error ib -10 fixed, errors with dbbc communication - cycling power. (Bryn)
- 03:04 UT: Reconfigured DBBC and synced time with fmset. (Bryn)
- 03:10 UT: LO was not locked, restarted Rxmon. System temperatures are way off (values between -180000 and 90000) (Bryn)
- 03:25 UT: Halted schedule again - trying to sort out system temperatures. (Bryn)
- 04:15 UT: Schedule resumed - IF attenuation levels were not being automatically set due to a communication error (causing the errant tsys values) - First scan will be 139-0417a. Missed/bad scans are 139-0247 through 139-0415 (Bryn)