Disk VSN: HART+101/8000 *do not erase existing data on disk*. Okay (Lucas).
Data volume at beginning: 4861 GB will have to change module then as there is 4051 GB needed.
- Experiment started okay (Lucas).
- Hobart autocorrelations don't look right, maybe rfi? (Lucas)
Disk VSN: HOB+0021
Data volume at beginning: 2.244 GB
- Experiment missed scans 065-1700 and 065-1704 as dbbc was reconfigured. After that it was fine. Nothing serious just timing was off and wouldn't sync (Lucas).
Disk VSN: USN-0067
Data volume at beginning: 59.080 GB
- Experiment started fine (Lucas).
- Lost ability to read tsys again before 0600 UT - IF levels and autocorrelations are fine though (Bryn)
- 14:30UT Saw a transient step function on the autocorrelation spectra. It disappeared the next scan. This coupled with the non-existat sys temps has forced me to reconfigure the DBBC. Scans missed will be 066-1454, 066-1456, 066-1502, and 066-1504a.(Arwin)
- I checked with the yg staff, Jim is aware of the tsys problem and exp is okay to go ahead without meaningful system temps. (Arwin)