Disk VSN: CURT+102
Data Volume at Beginning: 1856.245 GB
- 1700 UT Experiment started OK (Tiege)
Disk VSN: USN-0014
Data Volume at Beginning: 630.062 GB
- 1700 UT Experiment started into rfpcn time-out error, Rxmon restarted. first good scan will be 079-1706a on source 0919-260 (Tiege)
- 0150 - 0535 No useful data recorded due to power outage at Katherine. Control and schedule resumed with first useful data at 0535 (JMc).
- The original power outage flattened the CMOS battery, requiring the hwclock procedure to correct it (JMc).
- After rebooting, the machine apparently stayed off the network for about an hour. It was firstthought that this was due to the fsck check of the drives, but was actually a network problem. The symptoms were a lack of access via ping, ssh or VNC when attempting to connect from either the campus machines (ops8) or Mt. Pleasant. pings and ssh connections from mk5ke were fine though. Problem finally resolved with a reboot of pcfske, after logging in through mk5ke (JMc)
Disk VSN: USN-0097
Data Volume at Beginning: 0.000 GB
- 1700UT Experiment started OK (Tiege)
- 0700UT Alarm cannot connect to pcfs, check vnc. Fs still running but with error along the lines of “wrong length written, file probably too large can't write to disk.” Fixed as per wiki by 07:08UT