Disk VSN: WSRT-041/2000 | Data volume at beginning: 0.119 GB
- 17:00UT - Experiment started OK (Tiege).
- 11:51 - set attenuation with ifnom (Lucas).
Disk VSN: NIPR-001/2000| Data volume at beginning: 0.119 GB
- 17:00UT - Experiment started OK (Tiege)
- 11:31UT pcfsyg ping is ~2000ms (Lucas)
- eremote and system monitor stopped working. Needed to use backup (fscntl.sh) and stream_log which auto-reconnect (Lucas).
- 11:49UT - double checked attenuation (ifpic=?) and it was unset. Set it with ifnom (Lucas)
- 12:10UT - called Brett about yg network. He said to try putting 22.214.171.124:80 into web address bar and also try 126.96.36.199:99. If 80 worked but 99 doesn't, the router on the top of *someones* house is broken. He also said the >100 ping was 3G network.
- The final word was that is yarragadee VPN down and 188.8.131.52 ping > 100, call Brett or Randell (@ Yaragadee) (Lucas).