Disk VSN: USN-0183/2000 | Data volume at beginning: 0.417 GB
- 1700 UT experiment started OK (mas)
- received persistent Alarm: Large different between formatter and maserdelay and Alarm: Delay through DBBC has changed, monitor for stability and reset DBBC if it drifts. Need to reconfigure and restart the DBBC for several times (mas)
- Missed scans 106-1724b till 106-1758, 106-1839 till 106-1846a, 106-1901a till 106-1912b (mas)
Disk VSN: OSOD-117/2000 | Data volume at beginning: 0.545 GB
- Experiment started late due to communication issue (network connection loss) and need to restart DBBC. Start experiment at 18:34:09 UT (mas)
- missed scans from 106-1700a till 106-1829a (Mas).
- VNC failed 10:40UT to 12:17UT. Brett reset the VNC (Atifur).