Disk VSN: USN-0197/2000 | Data volume at beginning: 0.000 GB
- 1736UT - Experiment was delayed by around 36 minutes. The first scan was the 239-1736a. Issue was with the module. Preferably needs to be checked in prior to avoid such an issue in future (Prad).
- 2112UT - error m5 -104 mk5cn: time-out, connection closed. Recording started right after (Prad).
- 22:41:54 UT - WARNING: error ib -4 gpib device time-out on response c2 (Prad).
- 06:11 UT - pps_delay through DBBC dropping, DBBC shut down for a power cycle. ipske not toggling the power though. Contacted Mick to see about manually resetting (JMc)
- 06:33 UT - Rebooted, re-synched. Back on schedule by 0633. All scans between 0611 and 0633 not recorded (JMc).
- 07:32 UT - delay has been drifting since ~07:00, delay difference has increased from 0.290 to 0.310. Alarm set off after it broke the 0.31 threshold. Reset DBBC softwar, delay backlmat 0.29 us, will continue to monitor for drifting. (Tiege)
- 08:23 UT - Delay is still stable at ~0.29 us (Tiege)
- 10:26 UT - Delay keeps drifting, then stabilising for a short time before drifting again. Only thing I can do at the moment is restart the DBBC software and resync as the IP switch is down currently. Jamie seems to think it might stabilise as the evening gets cooler.
- 10:35 UT - FS crashed after dbbc reboot, restarted fs first scan back is 1038.
- 11:01 UT - delay has drifted again.. restarting and resyncing. Has gone back to 0.29 us. Missed scans are 1101 and 1108. (Tiege)
- 14:04 UT - Abnormal ammount of mk5 time-outs coming in waves, a couple of scans in a row trigger them and then it goes quiet for 30 mins or more, old fixes like antenna=open/operate aren't working, unsure whether it is worth rebooting the mk5 to try and fix this issue or not given how late into the experiment we are and the issues with the mk5 mean it could take a long time to come back online. All autocorrelations appear fine despite the errors. (Tiege)
Scans missed: 0611-0633 inclusive. 0747 and 0750. 1023 to 1035a inclusive. 1101 and 1108.
Note: data between 0630 and 0750 likely affected by clock drifting which occurred shortly after first DBBC reboot. Data from 0900-0925 and 1015-1023 also affected by delay drifting. Delays stable at other times.
Disk VSN: B UVLBI/2000 | Data volume at beginning: 0.000 GB
- 1700UT - Experiment started okay (Prad).