Disk VSN: BKG-0039 | Data volume at beginning: 2.0006 GB
- Experiment started OK (Prad).
- The X-band values of tsys show up as '$$$$' (Prad).
- 0415: No WX readings (JMc)
- 0420 - Rebooted pcfs by mistake after locking up the mk5ke (JMc)
- 0441a - Back on schedule. No data 0420-0441 (JMc)
- 12:09 UT - Antenna connection lost. Connection restored (onsource command yields tracking at this stage), recording was not halted. Scan 296-1209 is probably corrupt. (Atifur)
- 12:21 UT - Connection lost again. Restored. scan affected 296-1224a. (Atifur)
- 12:26 UT - Large delay difference. clkoff command results in significantly different value. The Tac32 clock was found to be stuck and restarted (12:52 UT). The delay is fixed. (Atifur)
- 13:18 UT - Antenna connection lost (13:15 UT). Restored and Tac32 restarted as stuck once again. Antenna clock and Tac32 offset by ~ 1s. Formatter and GPS delay is large and varying and not fixed.(Atifur)
Disk VSN: USN-0182 | Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- 1700UT- Experiment started OK (Prad).
- 1650UT- Suspect that the first source's elevation was below the limit because the error of 'track waiting at limit' popped up just prior to the start of the experiment. The system monitor showed an elevation of around 6 while the source's elevation was 5. Not sure if it's an issue or not. The data for the scan was recorded (Prad).