Disk VSN: MED-0027/3200 | Data volume at beginning: 0.256 GB
- 1700UT - Experiment started OK (Prad).
- Unusually delayed response at the FS to commands entered from erc . Hence, just using the oprin window in the vnc viewer. The disk module graphic in the erc is not updating (Prad).
- 1919UT - Antenna stuck at scan# 252-1928b. Tried 'source=disable', 'antenna=open', switching drives on and off and rebooting central in the HMI. The schedule restarted at scan# 252-2154b after attempting the reboot multiple times. (Prad).
- 2156UT - scan_check reports mk5 data format problem (letter E issue) for scan# 252-2154b. Will require a module swap if the issue persists (Prad).
- erc displaying wrong DOY and UT.
- 04:52 UT recorded data ahead of scheduled by 112 GB (warren)
- 09:47 UT Waiting at limit for several scans. Field system had forced antenna to limit and would not take new source commands. Restarted the field system and schedule at scan 253-1025a. Scans 253-0953 through 253-1019 not on target (Ross)