Disk VSN: | Data volume at beginning: 0.641 GB
- 1730UT Experiment started late. Bad Mark5B module. Originally thought it was the Mark5B itself going bad but got Peter to replace module and it worked (Lucas).
- First scan 0403-132 at 17:33 UT
- pcfsyg disk got 100% full. Had to delete monica points from 2011,2012,2013 and 2014. Freed up 30G of space. Need more permanent solution (Lucas)
- 03:50 recorded data 104 GB less than scheduled (warren)
- 13:00 UT - pcfsyg disk 100% full. Deleted some lines from the Monica log file (oMonica.log) eventually to free up some disk space. I don't think this will solve the problem completely though, as the log file appears to be growing very quickly. (Patrick)
- 22:30 UT Patrick discovered oMonica.log out of control writing 20 GB per hour due to Monica error connecting to weather on localhost:50001 A restart of Monica server on pcfsyg fixed this.(Warren and Patrick)