Disk VSN: MAT+0003 | Data volume at beginning: 2122.687 GB
- Added checkmk5 procedure to proc file (Patrick)
- Channels 12-15 in autocorrelation look a bit off
- 1700 UT Experiment started OK (Patrick)
- 1000 UT Noticed the field system wasn't updating…looks like it has crashed. Restarted and schedule. Then got “Allocating memory for antenna monitoring” error. Rebooted sys26m using “rem_reboot -r rakbus sys26m” on newsmerd and that seems to have worked.
- Missed scans: 106-0912b until 106-1023a. (Katie)