Disk VSN: HOB+1011/16000/1024 | Data volume at beginning: 9374 GB
- Experiment started ok (Prad)
- 2242 UT syncerr_le_3 error since 1830 UT (difference was 0.35 us) (warren)
- 2243 UT ran fmset to resync formatter/mk5 syncerr_eq_0 (w)
- 0113 UT ERROR sc -13 setcl: formatter to FS time difference 0.5 seconds or greater (w)
- 0349 UT ERROR sc -13 setcl: formatter to FS time difference 0.5 seconds or greater (w
- Above example errors appear only intermittently (18 times so far) about two/three an hour (w)
Disk VSN: GFSC+022/8000 then HOB+0104/16000 | Data volume at beginning: 6930 GB then 0 GB
- Experiment started OK (Prad)
- The disk has 1070 gb remaining space while the experiment is 1460 gb worth data. We'll mostly require a disk swap approximately 17.5 hours from experiment start time(Prad)
- Pain when R1 recording spread over two modules. Warren to stream 350 GB data from new module HOB+0104 from yg to Hobart (w)
- 1100 UT estimated time to change to 16 TB module (w)
- 0946 UT error: mark5 probably not running. Halted schedule.The connection to mk5yg failed, rebooted from ipsyg and resynced. Resumed schedule at 0955UT. Missed-scans 019-0945b until 019-0950 (Lim).
- 1111UT swapped to HOB+0104 in between scans. No missed scan (Lim).