Disk VSN: BKG-0049| Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- 1832UT Experiment started a couple of minutes late because Yg station was going to continue using disk from previous experiment. They ended up putting in the allotted disk from the modules experiment library (Jasper).
- 2020UT mk5 disconnected and was unresponsive, ended up rebooting and syncing. schedule resumed at 2038UT (Jasper).
- 2049UT mk5 disconnected again. Reboot again (Jasper). fs froze while trying to fix this, I think it didn't like when I halted the schedule so it wouldn't restart. Re did setup and was running again by 2104UT (Jasper).
- 2115UT mk5 disconnect again - reboot and sync didn't work → have contacted Jamie and the station to reboot, hopefully having them reset works. sched resumed 2143UT (Jasper).
- 2150 - Module has XLRappend errors, reboot does not fix them. Module swapped out for USN-0020/2000/1024 and schedile resumed. First good data from 2206 (JMc)