Disk VSN: BKG-0049 & USN-0197 | Data volume at beginning: 0 GB
- 1830UT Experiment started okay (Jay).
- multiple mk5cn time out errors. reset mk5yg couple of times
- prob faulty module. Module changed at 1945UT. New module USN-0197. Back to recording from 1945UT
- NOTE for Jaime : We should really check out BKG-0049 module. It has given me trouble on least 3-4 seperate times
- 1359UT Mk5 developed an issue: “can't xlrread” → return code 4 upon attempt to execute. It seemed to have stopped recording/reading the disk (it said the disk was empty) and produced funky autocorrelation spectra. Mk5 was still connected and running ok but I halted, rebooted and synced since it didn't seem to be working properly and nothing else I tried worked (Jasper).
- 1432UT data appears ok again after reboot (Jasper).
- 1459UT schedule halted again to check the recording. Still saying disk is empty and I'm concerned that it's recording over data from the beginning of the experiment. I have assumed this is just an error and older documentation on the pointer position didn't seem to work on the Mk5 machine. I have restarted the schedule but contacted Jamie to confirm. Jamie has attempted to remedy the situation but was unable to recover the lost data and adjust the disk pointer. Telescope stowed and Warren might be able to recover the overwritten data (Jasper).