recording to HOB+0119 start at 8692 GB.
- recording to BKG+0126 start 0 GB. Test record OK.
- After start channels 11, 12 looked suspect in autocorrelation.
- clock jumped at 19:00. halted schedule and reconfigured dbbc at 19:03. fs crashed also.
- one missed scan 240-1902a. next good scan 240-1916. (missed scan record stop means -20 GB approx.)
- clock delay drifted from -0.29 us to -0.4 us around 240/20:30 and has stabilised see ke_ddiff.txt plot
- missed scans 240-2312 and 240-2328 due to dbbc reconfig.
- clock delay stable since 240-2330 (as of 240-0315)
At UT13:40 day 241, the delay difference at Katherine started to drift quite badly, had to run fmset at 13.53UT (Imogen)
For some reason, gnuplot will not plot values of ke_ddif.txt past ~11:00UT - not sure why (Imogen).
At 14:29UT, restarted DBBC as clock drift was still occurring, ran fmset to resync dbbc and mark5. Delay seems to be stable as of 14:42UT, however cannot plot the values as they do not seem to be reaching the ke_ddif.txt file.
- recording to USN-0019 start 0 GB
- spurious wind stow 240/21:22, antenna will not release elevation brake. Sending Jack from moblas to try handbox antenna alive
- also note anemometer cant connect to device
- schedule halted 240/21:36
- drives still inoperable at 240/23:59
- restarted for scan 241-0447