- (20:36 UT, Lucia): Large clock drifts (delay differences) from the beginning. After several DBBC config/reboots, looks stable now. First good scan# 303-2028 @303/20:28
- recording to module HOB+0105. 0 GB.
- strong RFI in last two s-band channels
- Deficit of ~120 GB due to late start (vk)
- 304/02:28 UT - Delay difference has been drifting since around 01:30 UT. JMc says to keep an eye on it until it drops below -0.300 msec.
- 03:19 UT - Halting schedule to reconfigure DBBC as delay difference has hit -0.330 msec.
- 03:30 UT - Restarted missed scan: 304-0324
- 04:00 UT - Halting schedule to reconfigure DBBC as delay difference is drifting.
- 04:08 UT - Restarted. Missed scans: 304-0353,304-0407a
- recording to module USN-0033. 0 GB
- two dodgy chanels in DBBC and high Tsys. This is a known problem.
- setup: couldn't snychronise times; restart DBBC
- (20:27 UT, Lucia): persistent ERROR 2014.303.20:28:37.16?ERROR s5 -104 rfpcn: time-out, connection closed
- (20:27 UT, Lucia): lost antenna control due to power failure. Lost scans between 19:29 and 19:48 UT (scan# 303-1940 and 303-1945)
- recording to module USN-0178. 0 GB
- troubles with Internet Connection to Yg while setting up (could not even ssh to). Yg people fixed that by rebooting the router (?).
- More internet problems at about 09:09 UT lost connection and did not get it back until 10:21UT (could have been a lot sooner if I hadn't been holding out false hope that it might fix itself), guys rebooted the D-link
error for fringe check: not successful. Automatically selected source was not visible from Yg (antenna limits reached).
Qcode % of Total % of Correlated scans scans
5-9 92% 93% 0 4% 4% B-H 2% 2% Removed 1%
Qcodes 7-9 Correlated 92% Qcode N Not Correlated 0%
HOBART12 (Hb/H): Station experienced large clock drifts from start
of session to 303-2028.
Clock again drifted after approximately 303-0130, continuing until DBBC reset at 304-0407.
Low fringe amplitudes in channel SR6U, leading to occasional 'G' codes.
Channel SR6U removed from fringe fitting.
KATH12M (Ke/A): Ok. YARRA12M (Yg/Y): Ok.
Ft SR4U Hb SR6U
Other comments: a clock break in clock rates reported by the correlator for HOBART12. The effect is visible only for the single band delays, no additional break were added to the station. A small clock break is on YARRA12M baselines at the X-band.
Observations: 2104 scheduled 2031 correlated (in database) 1853 recoverable (usable) 1783 used Session fit: 36.421 ps
Number of Observations
Scheduled Recoverable* Used % of scheduled obs used HOBART12 471 387 369 78.3% KATH12M 546 495 480 87.9% YARRA12M 504 447 431 85.5% --------------- --------- ----------- --------- ------ Station Total** 2104 1853 1783 84.7%
- Recoverable: can be included in the solution.
- * Total includes distinct observations only.
MISSED: Station was scheduled, but it did not observe. NOT CORR: Station was scheduled but not correlated. NOT USED: Usable data was generated for this station, but the analyst rejected it all.