Disk VSN: USN-0155
Data volume at beginning: ??
- 1830 UT Katherine hasn't started yet. Getting errors about “2016.175.18:32:07.65?ERROR m5 -23 mk5cn: error opening, mark 5 probably not running, see above for error” But I don't know how to make it run? Tried IP switching it (the mk5) off and on again but now the ssh's don't work? Internet failure? (Lucas).
- 19:10 UT Ellen said that if the ssh oper@mk5ke isn't working then it is most likely the internet being down at Kath. I'll keep looking through the wiki and reach Brett and/or talk to Jesse about the issue (Lucas).
- 24:04 UT Jamie has fixed the mk5 problem. Finishing set up. Jamie's response “ Mick had swapped modules and restarted the mark5 units so that we could use mk5ke for recording again, while mk5-2ke was conditioning another module. DIMino was not running on mk5-2ke, which lead to the mk5cn errors in the FS. I fixed it this morning by terminating the FS, editing /usr2/control/mk5ad.ctl to use mk5ke again, and restarting the FS.”
- Intermittent status us slewing errors. (Arwin)
Disk VSN: USN-0005/ 2000.138
Data volume at beginning: 0.673 GB
- 2016.175.18:22:44 Total data recorded = at beginning of experiment to A
- 18:40UT E-control froze and couldn't reboot. Turns out the field system crashed.
- 19:16:44 Recording started. First good scan 175-1926b. Disk_pos gives 62.917 GB at this point. (Lucas).
- 19:25:06 Eremote control has disappeared on the screen (like has a 'bar' but no 'under bit'). [This was eventually fixed by maximising eremote control]. Continuously monitoring e-remote control monitoring on ops4. (Lucas).
- 15.15 UT Eremotectrl lost connection, had to restart it. There shouldn't be any interruptions to the experiment. (Arwin)
- 16.20 UT disk_pos was about 50 gb behind where it should be, pretty consistent over the night. (Arwin)