Disk VSN: HAY-0010 | Data beginning: 0 Gb
- 18:30 UT At beginning of experiment Jamie had to delete info off of the HAY module because it was full. Otherwise experiment started OK.
- 06:13 (229) UT source 1243-160 above elevation limit? tracking errors for scan 229-0612b
- 7:19 UT ALARM: Delay through DBBC has changed Monitor for stability and reset DBBC if it drifts. Reconfiguring the DBBC. Affected scans: 229-0731 - 229-0740 (Simin)
- 8:07 UT Restarting DBBC. Affected scans: 229-0812 - 229-0815a (Simin)
- 9:01 UT Drifting again. Called Warren and he suggest to shut down the DBBC to cool it down(Simin)
- 9:20 UT Having problem with VNC so Warren called Mick to solve the problem (Simin)
- 10:18 UT Reconfiguring the DBBC. Affected scans: 229-0900 - 229-1016 (Simin)
- 16:30UT Maser VNC down (Arwin)
- 1630UT Intermittent error “ WARNING: error ib -4 gpib device time-out on response c2” has been happening since start of experiment. Everything seems normal(Arwin)
Disk VSN: JIVE-020 | Data beginning: 0Gb
- 18:00 UT Field system unresponsive, and mk5 crashed, so experiment started 12 mins late. Afftected scans 228-1830 - 228-1838c.
- 18:42 UT Experiment started OK.
- 16:32UT: slow internet to Yg, sys monitor not working, neither is vnc to time yg. (Arwin)