Disk VSN: UVLBI+83/6000/1024 | Data volume at beginning: 1.154 GB
- 1800UT - Experiment started ok (Prad).
- 2015UT - The system switched off. Had to turn on the UPS and CPU. Experiment wasn't affected (Prad).
- 2134UT - FS crashed. Restarted FS. Scan 015-2134 potentially affected (Prad).
- Power failure at MtP. Dish came back on source at 2217UT.
- 70K stage temperature values shoot up from time to time. Display/sensor issue?
- Power failure at around 2230UT. Restarted system at 2243UT. Scans 015-2229 and 015-2242 affected.
- 2250UT - Wind stowed is what the live page indicated. Back on at 2259UT. Scan 015-2250 missed.
- 0733UT mk5cn: time-out, connection closed occasionally happened after a few “recording stopped”. Recording started normally for the subsequent scans.
- 1606UT - looks like it fails to connect to mk5, auto correlation plot shows correct timestamp but scan number “-alpha-”, warning “mk5cn: error opening, mark 5 probably not running, see above for error” without error. disk_pos doesn't update. One of the Mk5hb light flickered, ip switching mk5hb made one of the light on module flickers. (Lim)
- Problem not solved till the end of schedule. Scans very likely affected. (Lim)