Disk VSN: HOB+0127/32000 | Data volume at beginning: 26994.242 GB
- 1730UT - Experiment started OK (Tiege).
- 1742UT - FS has crashed, restarting has given me 'Allocating memory for antenna monitoring error'. Attempting to fix now. (Tiege)
- 1825UT - Rebooted drive pc with: rem_reboot -r rakbus sys26m (in a newsmerd terminal), needed to do it twice as it crashed again almost instantly. everything seems to be OK now, first OK scan 344-1830b (Tiege)
- 2130UT - Looks like post drive pc crash, receiver 3 (warm S band) has come on axis. S/X was definitely on at start of experiment, confirmed using rxp command, live page and webcam position. Warren thinks it may have something to do with Otter acting strangely currently (Tiege)
- 21:54 UT halted schedule, to look in receiver cabin and change back to S/X. Rebooted rx26m, still something wrong with rx comms (Warren)
- 22:00 UT recording of 344-2154 no good (w)
- 22:41 UT resumed schedule with recording of 344-2241b (w)
- 04:00 UT power outage, drive pc reboot, receiver position issue again. note receiver manually in s/x position, no “auto”, receiver 2 displayed (w)
- 04:21 UT tracking on source ready for next scan (w)
Disk VSN: BKG+0141/4000| Data volume at beginning: 0.353 GB
- 1730UT - Experiment started OK (Ross).