Next meeting chair: Earl
Attended: Simin, Lim, Earl, Jay, Jasper, Eloise, Prad
- Don't need to send logs for si experiments
- antenna=OPEN has been fixed and can now use lower case
- aua077 - Hb12m:
- DBBC sampler 4 consistently bad - fixed by full power cycle (reboot through the ip switches) and reconfigure of dbbc3hb. There are softer reboots using scripts (not super reliable and can take a while).
- aua077 - Ke:
- Antenna keeps losing connection and the antenna=open command keeps having to be issued. Antenna had to be rebooted several times to fix the problem, but there were still slewing errors.
- Not sure whats causing it, might be overloading the network - under investigation.
- aua076 - Hb12m:
- Antenna returned illegal state error: see Mbus error. Eventually rectified with “antenna=OPEN” and communication restored
- Field system crashed - Upon restart the warning “error in new proc routine, stack is flushed” displays, but the antenna seems to be tracking fine.
- Let Jamie known when this happens. Could be due to updates and something going 'strange'.
- rv147 - Ho26m:
- Flogit problems - log and prc file had to be uploaded manually.
- Wind stow causes dish to get stuck, antenna=open and antenna=operate didn't work, field system was rebooted and the dish was checked onsite.