This is an old revision of the document!
Next meeting chair: Simin
- Hobart12 updates:
- dbbcyg DDC v106 crashes each time the proc=point and initp are run.
- IF F Katherine is constantly bad.
- SKD file has incorrect LO/BBC patching - no useful data being recorded!, Modified $CODE entries (JMc)
- a couple of delays bad issues.
- flexbuff recording issue. Wasn't recording, needed to kill and restart fs (Jay)
- IFA/IFB changed to record S-band data - previously had been connected to the 3-7 GHz VGOS band. This was toggled through the pduhb.phys.utas.edu.au web interface (JMc)
- flexbuff recording issue similar to Hb (Jay)
- Recorded file labels are inconsistent (a,b,c,d rather than sx,sy,xx,xy). Due to multiple datastream definitions. setup procedures editing to avoid this issue in the future.