This is an old revision of the document!
Next meeting chair: Prad
Attended: Jay, Prad, Lim, Jamie
Apologies: Simin, Earl, Prad
- New dbbc3 arrived for Hobart, installed as replacement for old dbbc - same name, in process of updating procedure files. Appears more reliable and stable. Will start vgos observing soonish.
- 1800 UT had to get schedule from ivs schedules page (warren)
- 1810 UT reboot mk5, looks like DIMino had started on top of jive5ab crashed mk5, fmset (warren)
- General: There looked like an issue with slogit from opar, changed back to bkg. Drudging problem with Yg, Prc file needs to be moved to /usr2/proc/ manually from /usr2/sched/. No checkmk5 section for AUM041, added manually. Couldn't restart DBBC3ke, says ACCESS-DENIED?
- Updated - pdu2ke bypassed for the Dbbc3ke - use the UPS power cycle commands from flexbuffke (UPS reboot instructions) Hobart 12m
- Stick with bkg, if issues persist go through another server
- Refer to wiki for how to reboot Ke and Hb DBBCs
- 1730UT All Delay Corr gone bad immediately after recording started, halt and reconfigure DBBC3.
- No useful datarecorded - RFoF failure
- Been resolved (bad connections). Expect a few power failures this time of the season
- Power levels on corr A and C are lesser than ideal.
- 0100UT no recordings at all. ran setupaum (warren)
- 1846UT- all samplers stats bad. Power cycled dbbc. (prad)
- 0030UT no recording happening, mode not defined, run setupaum (warren)
- Jamie to look at logs to figure out what went wrong for both Hb and Ke