Next meeting chair: Lim
Attended: Jay, Prad, Jamie, Eloise
- All casual timesheets for pay up to and including 4/1/22 to be submitted by 5pm Wednesday 15th December. (pay date 4/1/22) Approvals to be completed COB 16th December
25/11 - [rv150]
- Yarragadee: mk5 crashed and was inaccessible, Had to call Yg to reboot the mk5 (Pradyumna).
03/12 - [r41027]
- Yarragadee: Delayed start due to faulty autocorrelations (Pradyumna). No change in dbbc software.
04/12 - [Si1337]
- Hobart 12m: fs kept freezing every time while setting up for exp. Terminating and resetting didn't rectify the issue (Jay). Everything seems to be working currently, likely due to power outages earlier in the week. Additional issues due to shutting down a schedule on pcfshb-2.
07/12 - [AUM043]:
Storm on Thursday - most of the issues have been resolved since: clkoff and maserdelay are giving readings again. MET sensor still down for now but upsmonhb is back up and running.
- Unable to VNC into ops8 … :1. Jay started second server (ops8 … :2), able to carry on with observations on this one (Eloise).
- Hobart 12m - maser not available? clkoff and maserdelay no reading, cannot start vnc maserhb, cannot read wth from MET sensor. upsmonhb computer not running, so counters not communicating. clkoff maserdelay now working. (Lim/warren)
Issues ongoing occasionally - issues haven't yet been rectified.
- Katherine 12m- TCP/IP connection problem → for above errors wake up comms every 10 minutes; antenna=open@!,10m, antenna=operate@!,10m , onsource@!,10m (warren) Bad samplers → reconfiguring dbbc3ke didn't work (Simin).
- “ERROR st -5 Error return from antenna, see Mbus error”, antenna=open/antenna=operate didn't work, halted schedule and reset drives on timeke. (Eloise) Above error would happen every ~hour, antenna=open would work some of the time.
- Coming into christmas shutdown: after next week only 1 experiment to conclude for the year. There will be a vigos test overlapping with the r4 experiment on the thursday before christmas. Jamie will send out a email note. Won't have a next observers meeting in 2 weeks time since Jamie is away.
- Hobart camera ptzhb can't be accessed through google chrome (pc view) - replacement has had the same issue. Jamie to check with Brett to rectify this issue.